- WEB: Coronavirus and Australian workplace laws
- WEB: Business closures during coronavirus
- WEB: Ending employment during coronavirus
- WEB: Pay and leave during coronavirus
- WEB: Alternative work arrangements during coronavirus
- WEB: Health and safety in the workplace during coronavirus
- WEB: Fair Work Australia Contact Information
- WEB: Purpose People Solutions - Resources
Rights, Obligations & Entitlements as Employers
The Fair Work Australia website provides a great insight for understanding your obligations, rights and entitlements as an employer. Keeping yourself up to date equips you with the right tools to ensure you are complying with the various work place regulations. This is certainly important should you look to stand down employees or decide to cease trading.
- Business closures during coronavirus - see here for the workplace laws relating to business closures and stand downs during the coronavirus outbreak.
- Ending employment during coronavirus - see here to find out what happens if employment ends during the outbreak of coronavirus, including what employers need to do, and what employees are entitled to.
- Pay and leave during coronavirus - see here to understand how you can best manage pay and leave entitlements due to the coronavirus.
- Alternative work arrangements during coronavirus - see here for information about alternative work arrangements during coronavirus.
- Health and safety in the workplace during coronavirus - see here for the health and safety rules that workplaces must follow during coronavirus to help stop it from spreading, including access to available resources.
- Contact information for Fair Work Australia - see here if you have an urgent enquiry about your workplace obligations or entitlements, you can call the coronavirus hotline.
Amanda from Purpose People Solutions has put together handy resources for Human Resource matters - see these tools here.
If you would like to discuss any of these measures and what they mean for you and your business, our team is available to assist you. Please don't hesitate to talk with us on (02) 4229 2211 or you can send us your inquiry online.